- AC LEXtures for LSBC CPD credits
- Better Communication Practices for Better Client Service Part 2 (recording)
Better Communication Practices for Better Client Service Part 2 (recording)
AC LEXture: Better Communication Practices for Better Client Service Part 2 recording
LSBC CPD including practice management & ethics hours: 1.5 hours
- Be simple, clear, and straight-forward.
- Learn how to create understandable information and to ask effective questions. Bring your curiosity, empathy, and listening skills to making written information understandable. Move your own understanding from making writing readable to making information easy on the reader brain.
- Take away better skills and a list of guidelines.
Cheryl Stephens, of Plain Language Wizardry, is the author of Plain Language Legal Writing, and Plain Language in Plain English, a guide to principles and techniques to shift to plain language. For 30 years, Cheryl has been a thought-leader and innovator in the international plain language movement. In recent years Cheryl has investigated the neuroscience discoveries that provide evidence to back writing advice.
She lives in the Pacific Northwest but provides coaching and training to clients all over North America and worldwide.